Field of activity
-Jan 20, 2020
We provide registration, marketing and supply of medicines, food supplement and medical devices in Ukraine & CIS Countries market.
The business model is based on establishing long-term partnerships with manufacturers (on the basis of exclusive products and brands promoted in Ukraine and CIS countries), distributors, pharmacy chains and medical community.
The main principles of our work are:
Conducting marketing researches, Developing Marketing and Sales Strategies
Promoting products in the retail market and deliveries in hospital tenders.
Active participation in forming new market segments;
Improving the population’s culture of consuming medicinal products, active collaboration with leading representatives of medical and scientific community, state and private commercial institutions, funds and centers working in the field of medical industry.
- Sep 26, 2018
What is a pharmaceutical product?
A pharmaceutical product or medicine is defined as a substance or mixture of substance manufactured, sold or supplied for use in the treatment, mitigation of any abnormal physical or physiological state or its symptom; or altering, modifying, correcting or restoring any organic function, in human beings or in animals, that is subject to control by pharmaceutical legislation. Public health concerns demand that the pharmaceutical product exported/imported must conform to international safety standards.
Two factors determine whether or not a product falls under the Pharmaceutical category:
- The usage claims made in relation to the product. This is the description about what the product is used for. It usually appears at the back of the products or as a pamphlet inside the packaging of the product. If the usage is intended for medical purposes, then it falls into the Pharmaceutical category.
- The composition of the product. If a product includes a drug substance, then it is classified as a pharmaceutical product. A drug substance is one, which is gain used for the treatment or prevention of a disease/disorder.
India currently exports various pharmaceutical/medical products like drug intermediates, Dosage Formulations (FDFs), Bio-Pharmaceuticals, etc. to various parts of the world. The country now ranks 3rd in terms of volume of pharmaceutical products’ production (10% of global share) and 14th largest by value. Looking at this, the world is now considering India as a profitable venue to both market and manufacture its pharma products. Pharma export market in India is very potential for the buyers spread the world over for procuring their required pharmaceutical formulations in all the available dosage forms.
The application for an export permit for a Pharmaceutical product usually entails the following:
- Generic name or International Non-proprietary Name (INN)
- Strength/dosage form
- Name and strength of each ingredient
- Trade name or proprietary name; if any
- Pharmacopoeia* specification of the medicine, wherever applicable
- Total quantity to be exported
- Name and address of the exporter
- Name and address of the manufacturer
- Name and address of consignee
- Country of consignee
* Pharmacopoeia in its modern technical sense, is a book containing directions for the identification of compound medicines, and published by the authority of a government or a medical or pharmaceutical society. (source: wiki)
Before applying for an export permit, make sure you have applied for an export license as well. Make sure that you follow international drug regulations of the importing country as well. If they are not up to the standards of the importing country, your products could be refused entry and seized by customs officials. It might be even considered illegal importation.